ABOUT THE COMBINE
OUR NEXT EVENT
Pinnacle High School
3535 E Mayo BLVD, Phoenix, AZ 85050
* This is a basic timeline to give parents a general outline for the day of the event. Due to the nature of our professional style testing this timeline may change in duration.
9:30 AM – 10:15 AM
Registration will be located on the field. Look for the red registration flag upon arrival.
Measurements, Photos, & Warm Ups
10:15 AM – 11:00 AM
- Measurables – Height, Weight, Reach, Wingspan
- Headshots for Player Profile
- Dynamic Warm Ups
- Huddle for Introductions and Quick Overview
Combine Testing Rotation
11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
(Players will be grouped by age division)
- Vertical Jump
- 40 Yard Dash
- Broad Jump
- Media Interview
1:30 PM – 2:10 PM
Grouped by position-specific drills & coaching
2:10 PM – 2:30 PM
Awards, prizes, photos, and wrap-up
Players may wear sneakers or cleats. Cleats are recommended, but they must be rubber-soled. Absolutely no metal spikes. Participants are encouraged to wear comfortable athletic clothing the day of the event and should bring water.
WHAT WE OFFER
The AZ Youth Football Combine gives kids of all ages and skill levels a chance to compete in a variety of traditional football combine events. The day of the event, participants will be given a number and met by licensed physical therapists and trainers on-site to be properly stretched and prepared for the event. As your child competes in the combine events, professionals will be on hand to record both footage and log the times of each participant. Following the event, a highlight reel of each child will be created and accessible to parents after time for proper editing has elapsed.
During the event, trainers will teach proper technique to the participants and offer advice on how to increase speed and agility moving forward. Our youth combine will allow kids to see where they rank in their age group in a fun and relaxed atmosphere intended for budding athletes. This is an excellent opportunity to identify a starting point for football excellence and create lasting memories for players and parents alike.
- Timed 40-yard dash with laser accuracy
- Timed 20-yard shuttle
- Standing vertical jump measurement
- Position-based skill stations
- Height, weight, and wingspan measurements
- On-site physical therapists
- Graded metrics
- Lifetime access to your child’s personalized HD highlight reel on our website!
- Coaching, advice and meet & greet with former collegiate and professional football players
- PLENTY OF FUN AND POSITIVITY!